Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wilde.

It is a perfect Summer day outside and class starts in a little bit. Here is a brief update on my life.

1. I met a French teacher at the University who doesn't know English so she said she'd teach me French for an hour a day free if I teach her English for an hour. Great deal. Plus it doesn't take up any significant portion of my free time because it's during a two-hour gap between classes that I wouldn't be constructively using anyways.

2. Desperate for English reading, I bought Heart of Darkness by Conrad and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Wilde.

3. I'm worried about getting a Summer job that's actually worth putting on a résumé.

4. Gave up Euskera, simply impossible in the allotted time.

5. Listening to John Vanderslice's Emerald City.

6. Got a bad cold. So does everyone else here.

No comments:

Post a Comment